For an avid traveller like myself, having a portable power station is a must. Too often I find myself in a situation when I’m off the grid camping or road tripping and have a dire need to charge my electronics, blow up an electric inflatable air mattress, or simply boil water for a cup of coffee. These things may seem trivial but when you spend 50% of your time on the road, they matter more than you might think.
A few months ago, I learned about Bluetti and got to test their Bluetti EB70S Portable Power Station. So far, I am quite impressed and happy with this small yet powerful power station. I have been able to charge all of my electronics on the go, make tea & coffee on the road, and create a magical atmosphere while picnicking outdoors with string lights. Sometime, I will grab my laptop, Bluetti EB70s, a camping chair and head out to a park to work. I love the fresh air and the ability to stay connected outdoors.
Below you can find all of the specs & details about this wonderful portable power station:
- Massive 716Wh capacity and 800W rated wattage
- The ultra-stable LiFePO4 battery chemistry,2500+ life cycles
- 4*110V AC outlets, 2*100W PD ports, 2*5V/3A USB-A ports, 2*regulated 12V/10A DC outputs, 1*12V/10A car port,1*15W wireless charging pad.
- With max input of 200W, this power station can be fully recharged in 3-4 hrs with solar panels (OCV 12-28V, 200W)
- It can also get fully recharged from an AC wall outlet in 3-4 hrs or a 12V car port in 7-8 hrs.
There’s also an option to get a Bluetti solar panel that will recharge the portable power station when you don’t have access to electric outlets.
All in all, I highly recommend this product. Get yourself a Bluetti Portable Power station and stay powered, wherever life may take you.